jueves, 15 de agosto de 2013

XCIV

-"... porque su expulsión habría dejado al descubierto lo-que-no-debe-saberse-por-ningún-concepto, a saber, la imposible verdad de que la barbarie puede crecer en suelo cultivado, de que el salvajismo puede estar escondido bajo la camisa bien planchada de la decencia"  Salman Rushdie - Vergüenza

-"I went through all types of bullshit, the story go way back and I'm proud of myself now, though it's corny to say that"  Classified - Fall From Paradise

-"I had a pocket full of dreams but I gave them all to you. Now I think I want them back so, can you tell me if I'm crazy or confused? Don't ever change the way you are, I've never loved anyone more"  Motion City Soundtrack - The Conversation

-"I know I drink an insane amount cause it helps with the joy and the pain of wealth"  Childish Gambino - Glory


Saludos

No hay comentarios: